We think that hair color is essential, even if all salons are closed. Therefore, we are now making custom color touchup kits for at-home use, based on your color formula.
IMPORTANT: If you're placing a first time color kit order, please upload photos of your hair by using the links at the bottom of this page. The only exception is if you have seen Eva personally for color in the last few months. Even if you see one of our salon colorists, other than Eva, she would like to confirm that your formula is correct as entered in our database (no typos, errors, etc). This also applies if you've purchased a base color kit previously without photos and are placing a first time Glaze order. The photos should be taken in natural daylight and if possible, outdoors. The photos should show:
1. Close-up of your hair part where your roots are clearly visible.
2. Full headshot type photo with complete view of your face and hair
3. Other angles of your hair as you see fit
Up to 6 photos may be uploaded with each order.
When placing your order, please select either base color or glaze from the dropdown menu below. If you're ordering both, you may need to use the back arrow after adding one of them to the cart.
At this time, all of the color kits are being formulated and mixed by Eva personally. As we're receiving more orders from those who are not recent clients of the salon, we are now offering the option of a virtual FaceTime color consultation with Eva, in order to assist with the formulation of your custom color. This is also your opportunity to ask her any questions about your hair, color or otherwise.
Each color touchup kit is good for one application and includes:
- 1 container of your custom color
- 1 container of developer to mix with the color
- 1 brush for color application (please do not discard the brush after use, so you are able to continue using it for any additional color order)
Application instructions are outlined in one of the images to the left of this text